If you own a debit card from Chase, then you better check out www.myaccount.chase.com. This web portal allows Chase card holders to enjoy the benefits of online banking, by managing their account online, activating their card as well as making a payment. Take note however that before you could take advantage of this online facility, you will have to register and create a new account. Refer below for the steps to help you with the process of registering a new account, logging in to your account as well as on activating your Chase card.
My Chase Account
Before we go on to the steps of creating an account with www.myaccount.chase.com, let us first find out more about the “My Chase Account” online portal. Basically, this is an online service designed to help Chase card holders to quickly and easily access their account online. With this facility, the card holder will no longer need to travel to the nearest bank in order to do banking transactions. Some of the online services on this web portal can only be enjoyed by users who have created an account. Thus, you will have to go through the CHASE My Account Registration before you can take full advantage of the online facility. As soon as you register with www.myaccount.chase.com, you will be able to review your transaction history, change your PIN, take advantage of the different services as well as check your account balance.
Steps on Registering a New Account
Before you could register, take note that there are certain requirements that you need to comply with. First of all, you must be holder of a Chase debit card account, and of course, you should have a computer as well as an Internet access. It is highly encouraged to register your account with www.myaccount.chase.com using your own computer at home instead of using a public computer. This is to protect the privacy of your bank account.
Step by Step Procedure
- First of all, you need to log in to the official website of the Chase UCard Center (the new name of the service).
- Simply type in the URL www.myaccount.chase.com and click on the tab that says “click here to register”.
- It is very important that you click on the terms and conditions before you proceed with the registration so you will understand truly well how you could benefit from registering and how Chase protects your privacy. If you agree to the terms and conditions stated, simply click “Accept” and you will then be able to proceed with the next step to Register.
- The next step is to key-in your four digit Chase card PIN number.
- After you have provided your PIN, click on the tab that says “Continue” in order to proceed. You will then be asked to choose how you want to sign in to your account with www.myaccount.chase.com. The two choices are the following:
• Provide your PIN as well as card number then click on “Continue”
• Provide your login ID as well as your password and then click “Continue”
- After you have chosen which option you want, you will then be asked to provide other important details, like your date of birth and you must also answer the security questions.
- The next step on registering for an account with www.myaccount.chase.com will take you to a page that will display some security questions. You will have to choose one security question to answer.
- After that, click on the option that says “set up security questions”. As soon as you are done with this procedure, a new page will prompt you to confirm your registration.
- When you hit “continue”, you will automatically be taken to your Chase account.
Activate your Card
Once you’re logged in, you just need to click on the “Activate” button in order to activate your card.
The My Chase Account Web Portal
www.myaccount.chase.com is indeed a user friendly online facility that gives utmost convenience to Chase card account holders. This service is free for all cardholders to use and based on the procedures stated above, the process of registering for an account is just so easy. Take note that you need to have an Adobe Reader in order for the website to function well.
Benefits of Registering for an Account
If you register for an account at www.myaccount.chase.com, you will be able to receive personal alerts through your email or through your mobile phone. You will also be able to receive notifications regarding your account balance, due dates and many more. All these are free of cost. If in case you no longer want to take advantage of these services, you can always opt to discontinue them without any hassles.
Log in now at the www.myaccount.chase.com login page because it’s designed for Chase debit card account holders to assist them in paying their bills online, such as cable TV, insurance premiums, health club memberships, etc. It will usually take up to two days for the payments to be processed. By using the www.myaccount.chase.com, you will avoid all the hassles of having to transact directly to the bank and do some paperwork before you can pay your bills.
- Log on to my Chase Account at https://www.myaccount.chase.com/JPM_EFS
- Register at https://ucard.chase.com/cardValidation_setup.action?screenName=register&page=logon
- Activate card at https://ucard.chase.com/cardValidation_setup.action?screenName=activation&page=logon